09 August 2014

Scrappy Friends

I love joining in the challenges at Scrappy Friends, and this month's combination is another fun one.  For this layout I combined two of the challenges:

* Brenda's sketch - I flipped the sketch 90º left
* Kelly's colour challenge -  I used three of the colours (I skipped the green)



Materials:
Bazzill Basics - Starmist cardstock
Crate Paper Brunch - RSVP patterned paper
Basic Grey Sublime - Raspberry Blue patterned paper
American Crafts Chap - Tim patterned paper
MFT Die-namics - Little Letters Lower Case diecut alphabets
Plaid Dimensional Magic
Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Turquoise
Ric rac (from my habby stash)

2 comments :

  1. Great page and wonderful take on both challenges! Thank you for linking up with the Scrappy Friends August Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout to scrap - great title and love how you used the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)