31 March 2014

Last sketch for March

I created this layout based on the sketch challenge at The Scrapbook Store:

 

I'm also submitting this at Scrap Our Stash for Birthday Challenge #7 - enamel dots.  I don't have any small dots but I did find these larger enamel dots/stickers in my stash.  I hope this is okay!

Materials:
Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg - Autumn patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Material Girl - Measuring Up patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Togetherness - Reunion patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphabet stickers
Love Elsie Betty gel stickers
Colorbok Delight bubble stickers
Foam alpha raided from daughter's craft stash

01/04/2014 EDIT TO ADD:  I won the random-draw prize at The Scrapbook Store for this layout!

3 comments :

  1. I actually love the big enamels-you'll have to let me know where you got them....sweet layout cause 12 is still a magical age (now 13 on the other hand gets a little crazy)-so glad you celebrated with us this month at SOS! kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and great take on the challenge, the large dots are fab! Thanks for joining in with the Birthday Celebrations at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and great take on the challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)