24 February 2014

It's a hard life...

I've been played around with gesso and layering a bit more this week,  and I really enjoy seeing how patterned papers transform and miraculously coordinate together!   I'm finding it a great way to use up some of my older papers, or ones that are almost (but not quite) right for a photograph.

I used Scrap Friends Sketch #22 for this layout:




I have taken the theme "It's a hard life" from Scrapbook Fantasies.  Yep, it's a hard life, but (as they say) someone has to do it...




Materials:
Basic Grey Two Scoops - Spumoni patterned paper
Sei Lovebird Blue cardstock
7Gypsies Avignon - Ecriture patterned paper
Kaisercraft Flutterby - Painted Lady patterned paper

Close to My Heart Silhouette patterned paper
Martha Stewart Floral Lace border punch
Prima Rondelle alphabet stickers
Daisy D's diecut journal shape

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)