10 January 2014

C'est Magnifique

I'm a girl on a mission - I'm going to scrap as much as I can before I have to go back to work on Monday!  This layout was inspired by the Pink & Ribbon themed challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbons, and based on the January sketch at C'est Magnifique:



Here's a little detail shot of the lace, which is my favourite part of the layout:



Materials: I used lots of bits and pieces from my "pink" folder of scraps and oddments

And speaking of bits and pieces... C'est Magnifique is having a January 'Bits and Pieces' giveaway - how amazing is this?

3 comments :

  1. What a beautiful layout! I agree that the lace is perfect. Thanks for participating in the C'est Magnifique kits sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! Love the soft pinks and creams you used...and those little banners in the corner make me happy! Thanks for playing along in the RRR Pink& Ribbon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! I love that little girl holding the bunny, is that a stamped image? Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)