09 February 2012

Love, love, love...

All you need is love...

I've had a break from crafting over the past little while, due to some events beyond my control.  I really missed the peace and relaxation that creating something brings me, and it's fabulous to be able to return to something I love.

This week at CRAFT Challenge, we have a Valentine's Day theme.  I wasn't able to create a card in advance or to use any of our fabulous sponsor images, but I did alter a little gift bag to use for the occasion, using some fabric scraps.  Here it is:

 

I'd like to submit my gift bag for the following challenges:

# Hooked on Craft ~ Hearts
# Crafting for all Seasons ~ Love is in the Air

4 comments :

  1. that is the cutest lil tote!! love the rough applique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute....I like the scrappiness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)