13 September 2011

A new favourite

Fickle, fickle, fickle...  my favourites constantly change.  I can't decide on a favourite colour - it's different every week.  I can't decide on a favourite food - it depends on my mood.  Same with favourite clothes.  Favourite papercrafts company - almost impossible!  Right now, it's Lily Bee Designs.  My last few layouts have been created using the 'Picket Fence' collection and I just love how easily the papers coordinate.  So... here's another one:




I'm joining in these challenges:
# The Paper Variety ~ Favourite papercrafts company
I used Lily Bee papers, alphabet stickers and cardstock sticker all from the 'Picket Fence' collection.
# Scrap Lounge ~ September technique ~ Paper tearing and scrunching
# Craft Your Days Away ~ Make your own flowers 
The large flower is made from a scrunched up paper doiley

4 comments :

  1. it looks lovely karen love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what gorgeous photos! And I can see why you're in love with Lilli Bee, so pretty! I don't think I've noticed their lines yet, but now I'll have to keep an eye out. I just bought some MME glitter paper, and I am in LOVE with it, not sure how I'll use it, but it's enough to have it in my stash to drool over once in a while! Oh, also love the home made flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful lay out, I like this a lot, lovely details. Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)