10 September 2011

My first Lily Bee

I have to admit, I've never used any Lily Bee products before.  But after receiving some Lilybee 'Picket Fence' papers, stickers and alphas in my Scrap Pile design kit this month I think I have found a new favourite!  Fickle me, I have lots of favourites!!  I found it very easy to put together some layouts using mostly product from a single collection.

This is the first layout I created, with a few little Prima 'Essentials' and a Little Yellow Bicycle journalling card to mix it up a bit:



I based my layout on the sketch I designed for Scrap Pile this month:



Digital credits: 'BnW Grunge' papers by Toucan Scraps; journalling card ('Daily Planner') by Michelle Underwood; 'Feed the Birds' paper flakes by Dianne Rigdon


I'm entering my layout at:
# The Paper Variety ~ Monochromatic
# Lime Tree Creations ~ August/September
The gorgeous lime green doiley is made by Becci at Lime Tree Creations.

2 comments :

  1. This is so lovely....really like the flowers on the big crochet flower. Wonderful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Lime Tree Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)