28 July 2011

Fairytales

I had a lot of fun with this week's theme at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, inspired by fairytales.  I made a card which features the 'Shoe' image from our sponsor, Glitterbabe's.   The prize this week is a $10 voucher to spend in Stef's shop.



Here's the inside (and the punch line...)



And of course I can't resist sharing a little detail shot, for a better look at the bling:



I used: Basic Grey 'Two Scoops - Very Berry Sundae' patterned paper, Glitz Designs gems, Kindy Glitz (pink), and a skerrick of pale pink ribbon from my stash. 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
# Less is More ~ Button or Ribbon
# Clear it Out Tuesdays ~ Anything Goes
# Top Tip Tuesday ~ Make it Girlie

My tip: If you don't own a digital editing program, it's easy to make your own sentiment using WordArt - you can mix up the fonts using multiple text boxes, then resize and move them around to suit the size and style of your card. I made my own sentiment for this card :)

10 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card well done. You can view my card here
    Maureen..........x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!!!! This is fantastic and the fact that you made the sentiment yourself, is perfect! LOVE that tip!!
    Thanks for the close-up...you can NEVER have too much "bling." :D
    Thanks SO much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "Make it Girlie" challenge. It's been a pleasure.
    Happy stamping...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love it!!! you are definitely one GLITTERBABE!!! i love that sentiment too. great job. i'm grabbing it to showcase.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No white space here Karen, super card nevertheless
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to make my own sentiments on the computer, this one is super well done!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card and love the idea behind it!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful sentiment for your card Karen.....terrific work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL card and awesome Top Tip - I do my own sentiments like this too - so much you can do! I love your punch-line!

    Thanks for joining in with our 'Make it Girlie' challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week - and Thanks for sharing your Top Tip :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiment; thanks for the tip!

    Hope to see you playing with us at Top Tip Tuesday next week:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are all looking for the perfect shoe - I am still on the lookout for the perfect red pair. Very cool card.

    Your daughter has picked the perfect week to visit Canberra - coldest morning for 17 years last week, but earliest day in winter, over 20 today. Still a bit cold for a northerner though I guess... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)