23 June 2011

A teacup and a recipe

Thursday again, and it's C.R.A.F.T. Challenge day :)  This week it's all about a following a recipe.  I always procrastinate with recipe challenges, but it's also a good feeling when it all comes together!  So... the recipe is:
~ one tag
~ two circles
~ three squares or rectangles (I used rectangles)

My card is for a dear friend who is currently bed-ridden following an accident, and I'm hoping it brings a smile to her face:



The image is from our generous sponsor, Louby Loo at Digital Delights - I printed it on Kraft cardstock and coloured with watercolour pencils. I also used: paper offcuts from Bella, Basic Grey 'Origins' and Dream Street 'Tea for Two', Prima flower, American Crafts button, October Afternoon alpha sticker, DMC embroidery thread and Stazon ink.

I'm submitting my card at:
# Secret Crafter ~ Something from around the house
# Creative Inspirations ~ Stitching
# Kaboodle Doodles ~ Food and drink

9 comments :

  1. Hi Karen,
    What a cute image & I love the kraft look. It's fab. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card just perfect for our challenge at the SCSC, thank you for joining us. I have candy if you are interested
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us for our "Something from around the house" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute what a lovely image and those papers look gorgeous thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. Your card is so cute I am sure your friend will get better just looking at it !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining our stitching challenge at Creative Inspirations with such a lovely card. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, thanks so much for entering the Creative Inspirations challenge this week and good luck.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)