19 June 2011

Circles

I'm not a tidy scrapper.  My desk is... well, I know I've got a desk under that mess.  It's there somewhere. I've had a pile of Echo Park offcuts on my scrap desk for months.  Months.  This weekend I was determined to use some more of my scraps. (Use them up, so I don't need to find somewhere to put them...)  I didn't quite use up all of the offcuts, but I reduced the pile :)  I also used a really old sheet of Cosmo Cricket paper from the Wonderland range.

This layout was inspired by Sonia's Stash Stomper Challenge at Scrap Boutique:


Click to enlarge



Sonia wants to see something that gives us 'warm fuzzies' (Jazi's smile, and New Year fireworks), stamping (I used my Kaisercraft 'Flora and Fauna' set), mixed alphas, and at least four of the same kind of embellishment (I used flowers - Green Tara and Kaisercraft).

This layout is also for:
# Frosted Designs ~ Use journalling cards 
I used a journalling card from Echo Park
# Challenge Up Your Life ~ Circles
I cut a large circle from a half-sheet of Echo Park patterned paper, and it's got lots of large polka dots on it too.  I made a spotty title, and added a few buttons too.

2 comments :

  1. I love this page! The colors are perfect with the photos and the details are well cared.
    Great work!
    Eli (Frosted Designs)
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this scrapbooking-page is really fantastic! Love all those details! Fab!
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)