03 February 2011

Party of Four

This week at CRAFT Challenges the theme is 'diecuts'. With most of the team making cards, I decided to go back to my favourite pastime and scrap a layout instead. I printed a few more photographs from my amazing weekend away in October with the girls, and I finally broke out my Prima 'Annalee' papers and started to play:



My die cut journalling card was made using Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels Four. It's still one of my favourites. I also used some Prima goodies from the 'Sweet Taffy' pack that Jolene gave me for my birthday :)

I'm entering my layout at:
# Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes + flowers
# Lollipop Crafts ~ Challenge #24 ~ Sisters

4 comments :

  1. Great arrangement of all element on this LO...great color too...I am joining too the Lollipop Challenge...would you mind to see my Blog...many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is perfectly wonderful! I love the colors - the yellows and blues - very shabby. The "mending" in the corner is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts challenge this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How refreshing to see a layout! And it's so beautiful! Fabulous colors and wonderful design! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. owwww I really love the colours in this one, Karen. Simply stunning. Love the stitching too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)